Professional C# & ASP .NET MVC Training
CDIP offers the certificate course on C#, ASP.NET. The course will be taught by Mr. Johirul Islam Tarun, who has been in the industry for 10 years as a ASP.NET developer and has an extensive knowledge over C# ASP.NET MVC framework and currently working as a Deputy Manager (MIS) in Bitopi Group. ASP.NET is the most popular C# framework now a days. By the end of the ASP.NET course student will have a clear idea about ASP.NET framework and student can build dynamic application with ASP.NET. We promise you the best training service.
- Introduction to C# and .NET Framework
- Primitive Types and Expressions
- Non-Primitive Types
- Control Flow
- Arrays and Lists
- Association between Classes
- Access Modifiers
- Abstract Class
- Understand the MVC architectural pattern
- Implement CRUD operations
- Build forms with server-side and client-side validation
- Build RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API
- Implement authentication and authorization using ASP.NET
- Entity Framework
- Understand and apply security best practices
- Build and deploy applications
- Create and customize build configurations
- To develop real life project.
- Web Api.
Course Hours: 60 Hours
Class Details: 1 Classes in a week (Friday)
Class Schedule: Friday (6:00pm-9:00pm)
Class Duration: 3 Hours
Total Class: 20
Course Duration: 5 months
BDT. 10,000/- (For Non UIU)
BDT. 9,000/- (For UIU Students)
BDT. 8,000/- (For Ex CDIP Students)
Seat Limit: 25 Students
Last Date of Admission: February 23, 2017
Class Start: February 10, 2017
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- 50% of the course fee during admission time (Admission form fee not included)
- 50% of the course fee within February 27, 2017.
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in this course.
Document Required During admission for NON UIU Students:
- NON UIU student must bring 1 copy passport and 1 copy stamp size recent photograph.
- Must bring identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificates.
- Must put a valid phone and email address during admission.
Any query ask for online support or Contact Us via phone.
|ASP: Class 01||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 02||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 03||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 04||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 05||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 06||00:00:00|
|ASP: Class 07||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 08||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 09||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 10||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 11||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 12||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 13||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 14||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 15||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 16||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 17 (Project)||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 18||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 19 (Reporting)||03:00:00|
|ASP: Class 20 (Reporting)||03:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.