Professional Web Design & Development with Freelancing (outsourcing)
- how to build an HTML5 template
- Learning what HTML is and how it works
- Working with attributes
- Adding Images, hyperlinks, tables and lists
- How to use Headings, paragraphs, and line breaks
- Structuring your HTML page for better presentation
- Everything you need to know about HTML forms
- What CSS is and how it works
- Colors and Text styling
- How to work with backgrounds
- What the box model is and why it’s important
- Google fonts
- Making it responsive
- Better selection of HTML elements
- Display position and more
- Why use Pseudo Classes and Pseudo elements
- Nesting, multiple element styling
- How to transform your HTML code
- How to make a navigation bar
- Built in methods
- Variables arrays and objects
- Using functions to make the magic happen
- The power of the DOM
- Selecting elements to make dynamic
- Interacting with your web users
- Event listeners
- Sending data to the server and receiving data as objects
- What jQuery is and how to use it
- DOM and jQuery together
- Selectors picking your elements
- Manipulation of your HTML code
- Events and listeners
- jQuery code challenges
- Traversing the DOM with jQuery
- PHP (Full E commerce project with payment integration)
- MySQL (Clear idea about database)
Course Hours: 120 Hours
Class Details: 2 Classes in a week (Friday & Saturday)
Class Schedule:Friday & Saturday (3:00pm-6:00pm)
Class Duration: 3 Hours
Total Class: 40
Course Duration: 5 months
BDT. 14,000/- (For UIU Students)
BDT. 15,000/- (For Non UIU)
Seat Limit: 25 Students
Class Start: January 27, 2017
***For live project, a Hosting with sub-domain will be Provided for free
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- 50% of the course fee during admission time (Admission form fee not included)
- 50% of the course fee within February 27, 2017.
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in this course.
Document Required During admission for NON UIU Students:
- NON UIU student must bring 1 copy passport and 1 copy stamp size recent photograph.
- Must bring identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificates.
- Must put a valid phone and email address during admission.
Any query ask for online support or Contact Us via phone.
No Reviews found for this course.