Professional WordPress Training with Freelancing (outsourcing)
CDIP offers the certificate course on WordPress .WordPress training will be taught by Md. Sultan Nasir Uddin, who has been in the industry for 6 years as a Software Engineer and has an extensive knowledge over WordPress and currently working as a software Engineer in East West Media Group LLC. WordPress is the most popular Content management system (CMS) now a days. By the end of the WordPress course student will have a clear idea about WordPress and student can build complex theme and basic plugin and develop dynamic website with WordPress as well as they will learn how to earn money form freelancing marketplace with their skill. This is the best and most hours spend wordpress training course in Bangladesh.
- Baisc PHP and WordPress Overview
- Beginner’s Theme: Create A Very Simple PlainBasic Theme From Scratch
- Developing, Styling Child Themes and Overriding Their Parent Themes
- Theme Development Topics That Will Make You a Powerful Developer!
- Display Posts And Pages: Examples of Popular WordPress Lists
- Transforming a Static Twitter Bootstrap Website Into a Complete WordPress Theme
- Adding Theme Support in WordPress’ Appearance Menu
- The 2 powerful Theme WordPress APIs: The Customizer & the Modification API
- Creating complete theme from html template.
- Jumping Right Into Developing Advanced Themes
- Basic Plugin Development.
Course Hours: 96 Hours
Class Details: 2 Classes in a week (Friday & Saturday)
Class Schedule: Friday & Saturday (9:00am-12:00pm)
Class Duration: 3 Hours
Total Class: 32
Course Duration: 4 months
14,000/- 11000/-(For UIU Students)
15,000/- 12000/- (For Non UIU)
BDT. 10,000/- (For CDIP ex students)
Seat Limit: 25 Students
Last Date of Admission: February 23, 2017
Class Start: February 10, 2017
***For live project, a Hosting with sub-domain will be Provided for free
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- 50% of the course fee during admission time (Admission form fee not included)
- 50% of the course fee within February 27, 2017.
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in this course.
Document Required During admission for NON UIU Students:
- NON UIU student must bring 1 copy passport and 1 copy stamp size recent photograph.
- Must bring identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificates.
- Must put a valid phone and email address during admission.
Any query ask for online support or Contact Us via phone.
|WordPress Basic PHP and WordPress Dashboard familiarity in first 3 class.||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 1: Jumping Right Into Developing Advanced Themes||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 2: Developing, Styling Child Themes and Overriding Their Parent Themes||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 3: Theme Development Topics That Will Make You a Powerful Developer!||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 4: Display Posts And Pages: Examples of Popular WordPress Lists||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 5: Beginner’s Theme: Create A Very Simple Plain Vanilla Basic Theme From Scratch||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 6: Transforming a Static Twitter Bootstrap Website Into a Complete WordPress Theme||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 7: Adding Theme Support in WordPress’ Appearance Menu||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 8: The 2 powerful Theme WordPress APIs: The Customizer & the Modification API||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 9: Creating complete theme from html template.||00:00:00|
|WordPress Section 10: Basic Plugin creating.||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.