Professional WordPress Training with Freelancing (outsourcing)
CDIP offers the certificate course on WordPress .WordPress training will be taught by Md. Sultan Nasir Uddin, who has been in the industry for 6 years as a Software Engineer and has an extensive knowledge over WordPress and currently working as a software Engineer in East West Media Group LLC. WordPress is the most popular Content management system (CMS) now a days. By the end of the WordPress course student will have a clear idea about WordPress and student can build complex theme and basic plugin and develop dynamic website with WordPress as well as they will learn how to earn money form freelancing marketplace with their skill. This is the best and most hours spend wordpress training course in Bangladesh.
WordPress Theme Development () & Plugin Development
|Course Name||WordPress Theme Development () & Plugin Development|
|Batch||02 (Summer 2017)|
|Course Starting Time||May 2nd week, 2017 (Tentative)|
|List of Students Pre- Register||0|
|Number of Students Admitted||0|
|Direct Admission||Available at UIU Admission office (Call: 01735625213)|
Course Fee Waiver
BDT. 10,500/- (For UIU Students)
BDT. 12,000/- (For Any Students & Job holders)
BDT. 9,000/- (For Ex CDIP Students)
(Original Course Fee: 15000/-)
|Course Duration||72 Hours|
|Class Duration||3 Hours|
|Class Day||Friday & Saturday|
|Class Time||9 AM to 12 PM|
|Total No. of Classes||24|
|Admission Deadline||April 23, 2017 (Sunday)|
|Instructor Profile|| Name: Md. Sultan Nasir Uddin
|Counseling|| Mr. S.M Jabid hasan
Webmaster, United International University
Top Rated UpWork Freelancer, Over 5500 hours completed
Mr. Suman Ahmmed
Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE, United International University
|Previous Batch Info||Batch 1: Started with 10 students.|
|Certificate||Upon Successfully Completion of the Course|
|Learning Management System|
|Facilities|| 1. Life time access to the learning management system (All Content and resources)
2. Highly equipped lab and specious space
3. Certificate issued under United International University
4. Job Opportunities to Local and International Marketplace
5. Internship/TA opportunities at course
6. Product development opportunities under CDIP***
***For live project, a Hosting with sub-domain will be Provided for free
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- 50% of the course fee during admission time (Admission form fee not included).
- 50% of the course fee within one month after class start.
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in this course.
Document Required During admission for NON UIU Students:
- NON UIU student must bring 1 copy passport and 1 copy stamp size recent photograph.
- Must bring identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificates.
- Must put a valid phone and email address during admission.
Any query ask for online support or Contact Us via phone.
No Reviews found for this course.