Terms and Conditions
- All students must follow the general guidelines of UIU
- All classes will remain suspended during UIU Midterm & Final exam.
- Class will be held during UIU semester break.
- Class starting date of all courses are tentative if we don’t get sufficient student date can be changed.
- All classes will remain suspended in any public holiday.(If friday got public holiday then class will be suspended in friday.)
- A course might take longer time than the expected time due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- To start a course the number of students should be 10+.
- CDIP authority shall have the full right to cancel or drop any course if the number of enrolled students is insufficient.
- Transfer from the previous batch to next batch will be possible on the medical ground only. In that case, a student must pay 50% fees in addition to the original course fee. Previous due to the students also should be cleared.
- Pre-registration does not confirm your seats.
- CDIP Authorities have right to cancel any class with or without any prior notice for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Course Refund fees are strictly prohibited unless there is a medical case.
- Dues must be cleared within the given time, after the deadline there will be a fine of 500 BDT.
- For persuading certificate a student must have successfully completed a course and must submit the project that is given.
- On specific courses, we just give the freelancing guideline, not the guarantee for a freelancing career, as it depends on your skill, communication, and hard work. But if you are serious and do the work seriously, follow our shown paths then you are guaranteed to be a successful freelancer or in local jobs.
- All students must have their own transportation arrangements. ***Only shuttle service is available From Noton Baazar to UIU Campus and vice-versa on a specific time.
- * Conditions applied
CDIP UIU authority has the full rights to change any terms and conditions without any prior notice.