Web Design & Development
CDIP offers the certificate course on Web Design & Development . The instructor of the Web Design & Development training for batch 05 will be Mr Sayeem Mohammad Shahria, who has been in the industry for 6 years as a Web Developer and has extensive knowledge over Web Design & Development currently working as a Senior Web Developer at BDEducation.
*** Freelancing guide will be provided within the classes.
- Creating a New Photoshop Document
- Photoshop Environment: The Toolbar – Part 1
- Photoshop Environment: The Toolbar – Part 2
- Photoshop Environment: Palettes
- Photoshop Environment: The Menu
- Photo Enhancement & Manipulation
- HTML Fundamentals, First Webpage, Course Files
- The Basics of HTML: Tags, Attributes, Elements
- Basic File & Folder Structure of a Website
- Your Must Have Tool: A Good Code Editor
- Hello World: Create Your Very First Web Page!
- HTML Tags, Code a Real Web Page
- Basic Structure of an HTML Document
- Heading & Paragraph Tags
- Using Emphasis & Strong Emphasis
- HTML Entities & “Special Characters”
- HTML Project: Code a Basic Web Page
- Advanced HTML Techniques, HTML5
- IDs & Classes
- Span & Div Tags
- Intro to HTML5 Tags: Header, Footer, Nav, Section, Article, Aside & Time
- HTML5 Project: Build a Basic HTML5 Web Page
- Essentials of CSS + Download Course Files
- What is CSS? All the basics you need to know!
- Inheritance of Styles
- Measurements & The Box Model
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- ID & Class Selectors
- Descendant Selectors
- Grouping Selectors
- CSS Project: Style an HTML Web Page
- Text Styling & Formatting
- Background Images
- Styling Links
- CSS Quiz
- What is Responsive Design & Bootstrap?
- Getting Started with Bootstrap
- Quickly Prototype with the Free Examples
- Understanding the Bootstrap Grid System
- Responsive (and sexy) Forms
- Responsive Tables, Buttons and Images
- Helper Classes & Responsive Utilities
- Using Glyphicons (Font Icons)
- Bootstrap Navbar
- Bootstrap Modal Window
- Bootstrap ScrollSpy
- Togglable Tabs
- Sliding Carouse
- Bootstrap Project: Startup Website, Part 2
- What is Web Hosting?
- Purchasing a Bundled Domain Name & Hosting Package
- The Hosting Control Panel (a.k.a. cPanel)
- Understanding FTP & How to Upload a Website to Your Live Server
*Freelancing/Outsourcing guideline will be provided in class, also there will be online support for it.
Batch 5 is running with 14 Students.
Batch 4: was started with 6 students and successfully completed
Batch 3 was started with 16 students and successfully completed.
Batch 2 was started with 31 students and successfully completed.
Batch 1 was started with 30 students and successfully completed.
Students from different university/college/company who have done this course:
- University of Dhaka