CDIP offers the certificate course on PHP, OOP & Laravel. Laravel is the most popular PHP framework now a days. By the end of the Laravel course student will have a clear idea about PHP, OOP concepts & Laravel framework and student can build dynamic application with laravel. We promise you to provide the best training service.
Academic Course Benefits:
- Object Oriented Programming & Lab.
- Web Programming.
- System Analysis and Design & Lab.
- Software Engineering & Lab.
- Database Management Systems & Lab.
- Final Year Project/Capstone Project.
Real Life Industry Driven Project Work Scope.
- Local Development Environment and Software Install
- PHP Syntax, Tags, Variables, Superglobals, Constants, Operators.
- if, Switch Statements
- Loops –
- while-do…while-for-break and continue.
- Numeric array, Associative array, Multidimensional array.
- Looping through Arrays.
- Array Manipulation Functions Array
- PHP Date and Time
- FORM in PHP
- PHP File Handling
- PHP Session, Cookies
- PHP and Ajax
- PHP CURL
- Sending Email using mail()
- Defining a class
- Defining a Method, Properties
- Access Control Modifiers, Data Access
- Class Inheritance
- Abstract Class, Final Class, Final Method, Interface.
- PHP Traits, Static Keyword.
PHP 7 New Features
Scalar type hints, Return type declarations, Anonymous classes, Closure::call(), Generator Return Expressions, Generator delegation, null coalesce operator, space ship operator Throwables and others.
Windows – Local Environment Setup
- Installing PHP development environment IDE install
- Creating a Laravel project
- Virtual Hosts
- Opening a project in the IDE
- Laravel Structure Overview Routing
- Laravel Request Lifecycle
Laravel Fundamentals – MVC & Other
- Service Container, Facades
Laravel Fundamentals – Laravel Blade templating engine
- Master layout setup
- Some more blade features
Laravel Fundamentals – Database – Laravel Migrations
- Environment configurations
- Creating migration and dropping them
- Adding columns to existing tables using migrations
- Some more migration commands
Laravel Fundamentals – Query builder
- Inserting data Reading Data
- Updating Data Deleting Data
- Joining Query
Laravel Fundamentals – Database – Eloquent / ORM
- Reading Data
- Reading / Finding with Constraints More ways to retrieve data
- Inserting / Saving Data
- Eloquent Relationship
Project: Create a basic ecommerce site with Laravel.
- Create Admin Panel
- Category Management Product Management Order Listing
- User Role & Permission
- Payment history
- Home Page with Product Listing.
- Search Product
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Method Integration (Paypal, Stripe)
- Angular JS
Final Presentation (1 Class)
*Freelancing/Outsourcing guideline will be provided, also there will be online support for it.
- Object Oriented Programming with PHP
- Clear idea on MVC design pattern.
- Laravel Basic to Intermadiate
- On class project building (Ecommerce site with payment, sms gateway integration)