CDIP offers the certificate course on Introduction to Python and Big Data Analysis. Nowadays, Data Science is the most demanding profession in the software industry. To be a Data Scientist one should have a vast knowledge of Big Data and Machine Learning. For both cases, python provides best packages and libraries. In this course, a student will not only learn the basic of python but also the data analysis on Big Data.
- Basic Python Part 1
- Basic Python Part 2
- Basic Python Part 3
- Basic Python Part-4
- Advanced Python
- Database (SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Introduction to Google Cloud Console (GCP)
- Big data (in GCP)
- Big Data Part 2 (PySpark)
Basic Python Part 1
- Overview – of Linux (Ubuntu), Linux filesystem
- Ubuntu command line (terminal) tricks
- Environment Setup, Python intro, package manager (pip)
- Basic Syntax
- Variable Types
- Basic Operators
- Decision Making
- Numbers, Strings, Lists, Tuples, Dictionary
- Date & Time variables.
- Files I/O
- Database Access
- Jupyter notebook
- Why database
- PostgreSQL DB
- Understanding Database design of standard project
- Standard DB operations
- Understanding pandas dataframe
- Load dataframe from csv/excel
- Database connection and execute query
- Dataframe filtering and storing result to CSV, Excel
- Kaggle dataset analysis
Big Data part 1- Concept
- General discussion
Big Data Part 2 (PySpark)
- AWS EMR (and related basics of AWS like ec2, S3)
- Run example with Hive, Hue
- Example with PySpark (from Kaggle dataset)
Linux as a learning environment is preferred.
- Students can gain a proper idea about Scripting using Python.
- Students can Identify Proper objective types and can build Python Modules for reusability.
- Exception & Error handling in Python.
- Data Analysis using Python.
- Students will learn different types of open-source relational database management systems.
- Big Data Analysis Using Pyspark & Pandas.
- Students will expect to find the result using Data analysis.
- Essential skill
- A strong background for students in data analysis foundation
- Essential for abroad study
Python is everywhere. If you haven’t been living under a rock for the past 5-7 years you must have heard of python in one way or another. It is the largest growing high-level and interpreted programming language to-date. Learning Python makes you eligible for even more jobs in the market compared to C++ or Java. The average Python developer in the US (2019) earns an average yearly salary of slightly more than $120k. In addition to the lucrative job [...]