CDIP offers the certificate course on Web Design & Development. This course covers front-end starting from scratch. By the end of the Web Development course student will have a clear idea about Front End Development and student can build a dynamic website.
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
- Creating a New Photoshop Document
- Photoshop Environment: The Toolbar – Part 1
- Photoshop Environment: The Toolbar – Part 2
- Photoshop Environment: Palettes
- Photoshop Environment: The Menu
- Photo Enhancement & Manipulation
Introduction to HTML
- HTML Fundamentals, First Webpage, Course Files
- The Basics of HTML: Tags, Attributes, Elements
- Basic File & Folder Structure of a Website
- Your Must Have Tool: A Good Code Editor
- Hello World: Create Your Very First Web Page!
- HTML Tags, Code a Real Web Page
- Basic Structure of an HTML Document
- Heading & Paragraph Tags
- Using Emphasis & Strong Emphasis
- HTML Entities & “Special Characters”
- HTML Project: Code a Basic Web Page
Advanced HTML & HTML5
- Advanced HTML Techniques, HTML5
- IDs & Classes
- Span & Div Tags
- Intro to HTML5 Tags: Header, Footer, Nav, Section, Article, Aside & Time
- HTML5 Project: Build a Basic HTML5 Web Page
Introduction to CSS
- Essentials of CSS + Download Course Files
- What is CSS? All the basics you need to know!
- Inheritance of Styles
- Measurements & The Box Model
- Inline CSS
- Internal CSS
- External CSS
- ID & Class Selectors
- Descendant Selectors
- Grouping Selectors
- CSS Project: Style an HTML Web Page
- Text Styling & Formatting
- Background Images
- Styling Links
- CSS Quiz
- Complete toDo app with localStorage
Responsive Design & Development using Bootstrap
- What is Responsive Design & Bootstrap?
- Getting Started with Bootstrap
- Quickly Prototype with the Free Examples
- Understanding the Bootstrap Grid System
- Responsive (and sexy) Forms
- Responsive Tables, Buttons and Images
- Helper Classes & Responsive Utilities
- Using Glyphicons (Font Icons)
- Bootstrap Navbar
- Bootstrap Modal Window
- Bootstrap ScrollSpy
- Togglable Tabs
- Sliding Carouse
- Bootstrap Project: Startup Website, Part 2
Basic PHP & MySql
- PHP Syntax, Tags, Variables, Superglobals, Constants, Operators.
- FORM in PHP.
- PHP File Handling
- PHP Session, Cookies
- MySQL Basic
Web Hosting & Domains
- What is Web Hosting?
- Purchasing a Bundled Domain Name & Hosting Package
- The Hosting Control Panel (a.k.a. cPanel)
- Understanding FTP & How to Upload a Website to Your Live Server
Career Development: How to Start Your Web Design / Development Career
*Freelancing/Outsourcing guideline will be provided in class, also there will be online support for it.
- Design Websites using Web Design and Development concepts.
- Corporate best practices.
- Using editing software manipulate media objects.
- Fundamental skills to maintain web server services required to host a website.
- Knowledge about Publishes the site he/she designed.