Students are asked to read the full content carfully
|Sl||Course Name||Duration||Class day & Time||Total Amount for UIU (After Discount)||Total Amount For CDIP Ex Students(After Discount)||Total Amount for Non UIU (After Discount)||Original Course Fee||Status|
|1||Web Design & Development with Freelancing (outsourcing)||96Hours- 32 Classes||Friday & Saturday, 9AM-12PM||12000||10000||13000||15000||Admission Open For Fall 2017|
|2||Graphic Design Training with Freelancing (outsourcing)||72 Hours- 24 Classes||Friday & Saturday, 3pm-6PM||10000||9000||11000||12000||Admission Open For Fall 2017|
|3||Professional C# & ASP .NET MVC Training||60 Hours- 20 Classes||Friday, 6PM-9PM||8400||7200||9600||12000||Admission Open: Last date of admission 17 August, 2017|
|4||Professional PHP (Basic), OOP & Laravel Training with Freelancing (Outsourcing )||75 Hours- 25 Classes||Friday, 9AM-12PM||10500||9000||12000||15000||Pre-Registration Open- Click Here|
|5||Professional WordPress Training with Freelancing (outsourcing)||72Hours- 24 Classes||Friday & Saturday, 9AM-12PM||10500||9000||12000||15000||Admission Open: Last date of admission 17 August, 2017|
|6||Game Design & Development (2D) with Unity||36 Hours- 12 Classes||Thursday & Saturday, 9AM-12PM||5000||5000||5000||8000||Pre-Registration Open- Click Here|
|7||Animation (3D and 2D)||60 Hours- 20 Classes||Friday & Saturday, 9AM-12PM||12600||10800||14400||18000||Admission Open|
|8||Digital Marketing and SEO||36 Hours- 12 classes||Saturday, 9AM-12PM||8400||7200||9600||12000||Pre-Registration Open|
|9||Accounting Management System (QuickBooks & Xero)||45 Hours- 15 classes||Friday & Saturday, 9AM-12PM||9000||N/A||10000||12000||Admission Open For Fall 2017|
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- 50% of the course fee during admission time (Admission form fee not included).
- 50% of the course fee within one month after class starts.
- All Payments are non-refundable (Only refundable when course is not starting).
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in this course.
Terms & Conditions:
- All students must follow the general guideline of UIU
- On UIU Mid-term and Final Exam CDIP all classes will remain suspend.
- A course might take longer than expected time due to any national holiday or special cases.
- To start a course the number of students should be 15+.
- CDIP UIU authority has the full right to cancel or drop any course if the number of erolled students are insuficientes.
- Batch transfer is only possible with medical ground and must pay 50% damarage fees of original course fee, also students previous due should be cleared.
- Pre-registration does not confirm your seats.
Document Required During admission for UIU/NON UIU Students:
- For UIU Students Just need a passport size Photograph
- NON UIU student must bring 1 copy passport and 1 copy stamp size recent photograph.
- NON UIU must bring identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificates.
- NON UIU must put a valid phone and email address during admission.
Any query ask for online support or Contact Us via phone.
Director, CDIP, Faculty,CSE, UIU
M.Sc & B.Sc Engg. in CSE (BUET)
Room# 108 (Campus-1), Email: email@example.com
|S.M Jabid Hasan
Phone: 01936002248. Room# 4407 (South Building), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For direct admission please contact with Admission Office