Admission Open (Fall 2019)
Students are asked to read the full content carefully & click Apply Now for Admission.
Learn more about in house internship program
- Admission form fee- TK 300/-
- All students must accept the payment policy to enroll in any courses.
- Pre-registration does not confirm your seat until you are taking admission through online or offline (Visiting UIU admission office) by making the payment of 100% or 50% of the total course fee.
- Seats are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- While admitting on CDIP you must accept all the terms and condition which can be found here.
- Fee Structure:
- Discount: Only if paid full course fee at a time.
- Installments (No discount): Two installments are accepted, you need to pay 50% during admission and rest of the 50% after one month.
- In both online and offline admission student have to submit the form through online.
- Online payment can be made through Local/International VISA/MASTER/AMEX Debit/Credit Card, DBBL Nexus Card, Rocket or bKash (Gateway fee BDT 200).
- All Payments are non-refundable (Only refundable when the course is not started due to lack of students).
Terms & Conditions: Click Here
- Click the “Apply Now” button below
- Signup using a valid email address
- Verify your email address
- Then login to registration portal and complete your profile very carefully.
- After submitting your profile you will get confirmation email then you will eligible to take admission through offline or online. Goto Admission tab and choose offline or online admission. Details instruction can be found on the registration portal (reg.cdip.uiu.ac.bd)
Document required for admission for NON-UIU Students:
- Identity verification document. i.e Copy of NID or Passport or Driving License or Birth Certificate.
Any query asks for online support or Contact Us via phone.